Goals and Objectives
Teachers Goals and Objectives
- To create a safe and stimulating environment where a child may participate in group play and develop independence and self-confidence.
- To offer a setting that will encourage natural curiosity and stimulate the creativity of each child.
- To provide a happy and fruitful environment for a child.
- To provide varied forms of development for a child.
- To teach the child how to play with others.
- To teach the child how to relate to other children and to a teacher.
- To bring about a child that will be balanced emotionally and physically in a suitable environment.
- For a child to have fun while developing self-awareness and self-esteem.
- To provide a child with exposure to all exercise, play, etc. to promote and ensure the complete development of fine and gross motor skills.
- To develop an appreciation for music and rhythm.
- To vary the child’s interests through a variety of arts and crafts.
- To encourage expression through songs, dance and games.
- To expose the child to the French language.
- To give a child a positive and loving approach towards school and teacher.
- To increase a child’s knowledge.
- To awaken in a child the sense of taking responsibility and the joy of being a responsible person.
- To encourage an interest in books and reading.
- To accept and love others and to be loved and accepted in return.
- To respect and value nature and environment.
ABOVE ALL ELSE OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT WILL HELP YOUR CHILD TO DEVELOP INTO A HAPPY, SUCCESSFUL AND WELL-ROUNDED PERSON.